Factoring Journal is the only informational blog on the internet about invoice factoring and accounts receivable financing products. Because of that, we receive extremely targeted traffic from business owners and executives that are seeking quality information that differs from the biased content on a factoring company’s landing page.
If you would like to gain more exposure and get your name out there, submitting a guest post to Factoring Journal is a good way to do it. But please be aware that there are some guidelines that you must follow.
- All submitted content must be unique and original, and must not be posted elsewhere on the internet. Furthermore, we will check each submission for plagiarism.
- Any submissions that are overly promotional and don’t provide any value to the reader will be denied.
- We understand that not everyone is a professional writer, but please make an attempt to use proper English spelling and grammar.
- Feel free to state your opinions and ideas, but please back them up with facts and sound logic.
- We reserve the right to make any changes or edits to your submission prior to it being posted.
- You must include a short author bio with your submission.
If you agree with the terms listed, please complete the form below.